1. TAU respects your concerns regarding privacy on the Internet : This policy outlines what kind of your data will be collected by using this website, what we will do with collected data and our efforts to protect your privacy.
2. Website usage tracking : While you stay on our website, your visits to individual pages will be tracked and recorded in web server log files, while no personal identifiable information will be saved along with the information about visited pages. Log files will be used by TAU for statistical purposes, to recognize patterns of usage of the website, and to improve website structure, and content presentation. Log files will not be handed out to other parties.
4. E-Mailing : TAU may enter into contact with you by e-mail from time to time to draw your attention to content that might be of interest to you (e.g. new services, products or publications). You will have the chance to opt out from receiving such e-mails by contacting the TAU customer service.
5. Applied safety measures : All data we collect from you on our website is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. The personal information is saved on our servers, which are located in a secured data center and placed behind a firewall.
6. Linked websites : TAU may link to other websites not controlled by TAU. Please take note that TAU is not responsible for others privacy practices, nor their services or content.
You can post and view your comments and reply in full.
Access and participate actively in the open forum, and make your Research visible
Please follow the following steps to participate in Open Forum